I have sufficient balance on my meal vouchers, but the payment was declined, what can I do?
You can retry to pay with your linked bank account instead. If this doesn’t work either, please contact email@example.com and provide us with more information about your problem.
- Getting started
- Who can I contact if I have questions about my transactions?
- Can I make or receive payments for any amount with the app?
- Can the same QR code be scanned by different payers?
- How long do the transactions in my history remain visible for?
- I cannot send money with the Payconiq by Bancontact. What should I do?
- Privacy and security
- Functions of the app
- What to do in case of?
- I can no longer pay with my Payconiq by Bancontact app. I get a message that my bank is refusing the payment because my card or the beneficiary's card is blocked.
- I can’t manage to install the app. What are the possible causes?
- I have forgotten my PIN or have entered an incorrect PIN three times. What do I need to do?
- I have to replace the SIM card in my device. What happens to the Payconiq by Bancontact app?
- I’m seeing the ‘Authorisation failed’ error message. What can I do to resolve it?