I cannot send money with the Payconiq by Bancontact. What should I do?
Chances are you don't yet have a bank account linked to the Payconiq by Bancontact app. Sending money remotely to friends (via 'Pay' and 'Contacts') or to merchants (via 'Pay' and 'Shops') only works if you have linked a bank account to the Payconiq by Bancontact app. You can easily link your bank account to the app by tapping on 'Contacts' via the 'Pay' button . At the moment, customers of Argenta, AXA, Bank van Breda, Banx, Belfius, BNP Paribas Fortis, CBC Banque, CPH, Crelan, Fintro, Hello Bank!, ING, KBC Bank, KBC Brussels, Keytrade Bank and vdk bank can link their bank account to the Payconiq by Bancontact app. Other banks will follow.
- Getting started
- Who can I contact if I have questions about my transactions?
- Can I make or receive payments for any amount with the app?
- Can the same QR code be scanned by different payers?
- How long do the transactions in my history remain visible for?
- I cannot send money with the Payconiq by Bancontact. What should I do?
- Privacy and security
- Functions of the app
- What to do in case of?
- I can no longer pay with my Payconiq by Bancontact app. I get a message that my bank is refusing the payment because my card or the beneficiary's card is blocked.
- I can’t manage to install the app. What are the possible causes?
- I have forgotten my PIN or have entered an incorrect PIN three times. What do I need to do?
- I have to replace the SIM card in my device. What happens to the Payconiq by Bancontact app?
- I’m seeing the ‘Authorisation failed’ error message. What can I do to resolve it?