To activate grouped payments, simply complete the request form or contact our helpdesk.
With grouped payments, we deposit* all of your successful Payconiq transactions into your bank account on the next day before 9.00 am in one amount.
We group all transactions for your Payconiq products or sale point in the same bank account as standard.
If you use Payconiq via your cash register, payment terminal or website (i.e. NOT via a sticker) you can contact your provider when you wish to organise these payments differently (for example per point of sale or per cash register). Bulk ID can be used to do this.
* The total amount will be transferred to your bank account. Remember that with some banks, receiving a transfer may take a little longer than with others.
- Payconiq solution
- My Payconiq outgoings
- Managing my Merchant Portal
- Payconiq solutions for merchants
- Request a Merchant contract
- Get going with the Merchant Portal
- My Payconiq invoice
- About meal vouchers via Payconiq