My customer has brought a purchase back. How can I refund my customer?
Do you offer Payconiq via the sticker and the Merchant Portal?
If the payment into your bank account was directly from your customer's bank account, you will find all of the details there for transferring the amount owed back to your customer.
• Do you offer Payconiq via your cash register, website or other payment platform?
The provider of your payment system can use the Payconiq Payment API (the connection between your cash register and Payconiq) to retrieve the necessary details, after which you can transfer the amount owed back to your customer.
• Are you a provider of payment systems and want to offer this service? Take a look at the Developer Portal where you will find all of the specifications of the 'Get Iban' function.
- Payconiq solution
- My Payconiq outgoings
- Managing my Merchant Portal
- Payconiq solutions for merchants
- Request a Merchant contract
- Get going with the Merchant Portal
- My Payconiq invoice
- About meal vouchers via Payconiq