How can I choose to pay with my meal vouchers?
After scanning a Payconiq QR code at a shop, you will have the option to pay with meal vouchers or with your linked bank account.
Please note that the option to pay with meal vouchers in the app is only available when:
- - you have linked your meal voucher account in the app
- - your balance is above € 0 on your meal voucher account
- - the merchant is affiliated to accept meal voucher payments via Payconiq
- Getting started
- Who can I contact if I have questions about my transactions?
- Can I make or receive payments for any amount with the app?
- Can the same QR code be scanned by different payers?
- How long do the transactions in my history remain visible for?
- I cannot send money with the Payconiq by Bancontact. What should I do?
- Privacy and security
- Functions of the app
- What to do in case of?
- I can no longer pay with my Payconiq by Bancontact app. I get a message that my bank is refusing the payment because my card or the beneficiary's card is blocked.
- I can’t manage to install the app. What are the possible causes?
- I have forgotten my PIN or have entered an incorrect PIN three times. What do I need to do?
- I have to replace the SIM card in my device. What happens to the Payconiq by Bancontact app?
- I’m seeing the ‘Authorisation failed’ error message. What can I do to resolve it?