- They can easily and safely reimburse friends remotely via the contact list or by sending them a payment request. Splitting and sharing the bill among friends is also made easier.
- They get access to the 'Shops' list via the home screen, where a lot of merchants can be found. By selecting a merchant in the list, they pay smoothly in that shop.
- In addition, they can also use the extra services from now on such as purchasing tickets for De Lijn or the NMBS.
Discover here the advantages of linking your bank account to the app.
Customers of the following banks can now link their bank account to the Payconiq by Bancontact app: AXA, Belfius, BNP Paribas Fortis, CBC Banque, Crelan, KBC Bank (including KBC Brussels), Hello bank!, ING, Fintro and vdk bank.
This can be done through 3 simple steps.
- Open the Payconiq by Bancontact.
- Tap on 'Contacts' on the home screen.
- Link your bank account to the app. Make sure your banking app is installed on your smartphone.
Have fun with mobile payments!