- Easily and safely reimburse friends remotely via the contact list
- Send a payment request via the app.
- Splitting and sharing the bill directly within the app
- Get access to the 'Shops' list via the home screen, where a lot of merchants can be found. By selecting a merchant in the list, they pay smoothly and easily.
- Use the extra services from now on, such as purchasing tickets for De Lijn or the NMBS in the app.
Discover here the advantages of linking a bank account to the app.
Customers of the following banks can now link their bank account to the Payconiq by Bancontact app, next to linking their Bancontact card: Argenta, AXA, Belfius, BNP Paribas Fortis, CBC Banque, Crelan, KBC Bank (including KBC Brussels), Hello bank!, ING, Fintro and vdk bank.
This can be done through 3 simple steps.
- Open the Payconiq by Bancontact.
- Tap on 'Contacts' on the home screen.
- Link your bank account to the app. Make sure your banking app is installed on your smartphone.
Have fun with mobile payments!