As our PA/Support Officer you will work closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support.
1. Personal Assistant to our CEO:
- Organizing, maintaining calendars and making appointments;
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Implementing and maintaining procedures
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
2. Administrative Assistant to our Approval and Compliance Manager:
- Certifications follow-up and repository management.
3. Managing office day-to-day:
The main responsibilities of the Support Officer with regards to the management of the office are:
- Office and Stock Management :
You are in charge of our supplies management, i.e. ranging from office equipment and print cartridges to cookies and drinks.
Our offices are cleaned by a professional cleaning company on a daily basis. However, you make sure that our office area looks clean and tidy at all moments during the day.
- Meeting preparation :
Colleagues can rely on you to welcome their visitors, offer them a drink, order sandwiches when applicable and make the meeting room tidy again after the meeting.
- Management of a Legal Repository :
Contracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) are centrally kept in a legal repository. The Support Officer is the master of this repository. He/she scans/copies contracts and stores them in the repository and updates and maintains it.
- Events Organization:
From time to time we organize (marketing or customer) events. Our Support Officer is in that case our “master of ceremonies” organizing and overseeing all aspects of the event logistics.
Desired skills and experience:
- We are looking for a highly-motivated candidate, willing to convey our brand values in everything he/she undertakes in his/her daily job.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and French
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
What Bancontact Payconiq Company will offer you:
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment! Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
As an employee of Bancontact Payconiq Company you will enjoy the benefits of working in a nice environment (including fresh fruit, good coffee, company events) where you will be granted every opportunity to develop your competencies.
Are you eager to strive for excellence, do you like achallenge and would you like to be part of a dynamic team? Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to [email protected]