As a Brand and Advertising Manager, you are in charge of:
- Creating and implementing an overall brand plan & strategy to ensure all aspects of the company and the products are aligned with the goals of the company
- Making sure all communication and advertising is aligned with the brand goals: btc – btb – ATL – BTL – digital – sponsoring and events – corporate branding – internal branding
- Translating business intelligence into marketing opportunities (eg. segment marketing, …)
- Maintaining a close collaboration with product department in product evolutions eg. discussions on design, copy & user experience, go to market approach of new product features, …
- Seeking out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brands and maximising all opportunities for growth
- Being a SPOC for agencies
- Creating co-marketing campaigns with partners till briefing creative agency: discussions with partners, define strategy based on company/product goals, team work with marketing department for follow up & execution of the campaign
- Close contact with international partners for branding & communication related discussions and actions
- Evaluate and present findings on all major communication campaigns and their key outcomes through campaign metrics and ongoing management of brand tracking studies
Desired skills and experience:
We are looking for a highly-motivated candidate, willing to convey our brand values in everything he/she undertakes in his/her daily job.
- Master Degree or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch/French/English
- You work in close collaboration with the entire marketing team and help out where you can
- A strategic thinker, very organized and results-oriented
- High level of maturity and problem-solving ability to independently manage projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are aware of the latest trends regarding marketing
- You know how to convert marketing plans into concrete actions
- You can handle deadlines in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
What Bancontact Payconiq Company will offer you:
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment!
Bancontact Payconiq Company is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness.
Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
As an employee of Bancontact Payconiq Company you will enjoy the benefits of working in a nice environment (including fresh fruit, good coffee, company events) where you will be granted every opportunity to develop your competencies.
Are you eager to strive for excellence, do you like a challenge and would you like to be part of a dynamic team?
Then make sure to send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to [email protected]