My bank is not in the list to link my bank account, what can I do to add my meal voucher card?
It is only possible to pay with meal vouchers via the Payconiq by Bancontact app when you have linked your bank account (IBAN) in the Payconiq by Bancontact app. This is needed in case you would not have sufficient balance on your meal vouchers, the app allows you to switch payment method to complete the payment.
If your bank is not listed, it is not currently possible for you to add your meal vouchers to the app.
- Getting started
- Who can I contact if I have questions about my transactions?
- Can I make or receive payments for any amount with the app?
- Can the same QR code be scanned by different payers?
- How long do the transactions in my history remain visible for?
- I cannot send money with the Payconiq by Bancontact. What should I do?
- Privacy and security
- Functions of the app
- What to do in case of?
- I can no longer pay with my Payconiq by Bancontact app. I get a message that my bank is refusing the payment because my card or the beneficiary's card is blocked.
- I can’t manage to install the app. What are the possible causes?
- I have forgotten my PIN or have entered an incorrect PIN three times. What do I need to do?
- I have to replace the SIM card in my device. What happens to the Payconiq by Bancontact app?
- I’m seeing the ‘Authorisation failed’ error message. What can I do to resolve it?