I don’t have enough balance on my meal vouchers to pay, can I complete with a payment with my bank account?
Yes. Is the amount you need to pay at the shop higher than the balance on your meal vouchers? For example you need to pay 10€ but you only have 4€ available on your meal vouchers account?
In this case, you have 2 options:
- Pay the total amount in 1 session: change payment method to your linked bank account and pay 10€.
- Pay in 2 sessions: enter the maximum amount available on your meal voucher balance (eg. 4€). After completing the payment you will have to scan the Payconiq QR code again to pay the remaining 6€.
- Getting started
- Who can I contact if I have questions about my transactions?
- Can I make or receive payments for any amount with the app?
- Can the same QR code be scanned by different payers?
- How long do the transactions in my history remain visible for?
- I cannot send money with the Payconiq by Bancontact. What should I do?
- Privacy and security
- Functions of the app
- What to do in case of?
- I can no longer pay with my Payconiq by Bancontact app. I get a message that my bank is refusing the payment because my card or the beneficiary's card is blocked.
- I can’t manage to install the app. What are the possible causes?
- I have forgotten my PIN or have entered an incorrect PIN three times. What do I need to do?
- I have to replace the SIM card in my device. What happens to the Payconiq by Bancontact app?
- I’m seeing the ‘Authorisation failed’ error message. What can I do to resolve it?