How Payconiq works
Payconiq is a payment service that enables you to receive payments based on a QR code. Your customers scan this QR code via the Payconiq By Bancontact app or other payment apps supporting Payconiq on their smartphone and then confirm the amount to be paid. The payments are then transferred - individually or grouped - to your bank account.
It's so easy!
You can offer the Payconiq QR code:
- on a sticker;
you do not require any new hardware or equipment to do this. You connect via the Payconiq Merchant Contract and we provide you with everything you need to get started.
A payment via QR on sticker in 3 steps;
- Display the sticker clearly in your business
- Your customer scans the code, enters the amount and confirms the payment via the app
- The Payconiq Merchant Portal enables you to track incoming payments easily via your own computer, tablet or smartphone.
- on your cash register screen, payment terminal, webstore or invoice;
to do this, first contact your provider. Does your provider already offer Payconiq? If so, you simply need to complete and sign a Payconiq Merchant Contract to receive your activation key.
A payment via QR on Cash Register, Webshop, etc. in 3 steps;
- Your customer opts to pay with Payconiq
- Your customer scans the QR code displayed on the screen, immediately sees all of the details displayed in the payment app and then simply need to confirm the payment
- You receive immediate confirmation via your cash register, webshop, etc. that the payment has gone through.
You can connect immediately via the Payconiq Merchant Contract. If you are not sure which solution to choose for your business, simply fill in the form on iwantpayconiq.be and one of our specialists will contact you.
- Payconiq solution
- My Payconiq outgoings
- Managing my Merchant Portal
- Payconiq solutions for merchants
- Request a Merchant contract
- Get going with the Merchant Portal
- My Payconiq invoice
- About meal vouchers via Payconiq